How to add a new Language pack and Keyboard in Windows 10
Windows 10 has several built-in methods for working with language packs. Thanks to them, you can choose a language from already downloaded packages, as well as install new language packs. If you need to change the language on one computer, then the easiest way is to use autoload, that is, let the system download and install the necessary package itself.
How to add a new language pack in Windows 10
- In Windows 10, go to the start menu, click on Setting. In the Setting window, select the Time & language section.
- Open Region & language in the preferences window. In the Languages section, click on the Add a language button.
- In the search field, enter the required language pack, in our case Japanese. Select it and click Next.
- In the next window, select what you need.
- Next, in the drop-down menu, you can select the Windows display language.
Change the Windows 10 Welcome screen language
We figured out how to change the language of the interface and applications, but what if the welcome or lock screen is in English? There is a way out and this method also allows you to change the language when Windows 10 boots.
- Open Control Panel and select Region;
- In the Region window, you need to go to the Administrative tab and click Copy settings;
- Check the boxes next to "Welcome screen and system accounts" and "New user accounts" to use the new options.
- Reboot the system and you're done.
Obviously, installing a new language on a Windows 10 system is quite simple, so do not limit yourself to the standard settings, experiment with the configuration and your system will look the way you like. If you still have questions, I am glad to answer them in the comments.